Monday, July 9, 2012

And when the world is upside down.

And when the world is upside down, the sky is full of clouds, they always come around, it feels like home. I never have to try, I can be myself.

Okay, det er nok en af de dårligere billeder, der er blevet taget af Charlot og jeg, men på trods af det, viser det meget godt, hvordan det er at være i et fantastisk selskab!


"When i’m lonely in the crowd, when the silence gets too loud, I’ll be crashing on a couch.
But at least I got my friends. Share a rain coat in the wind. They got my back until the end. If I’ll never fall in love again, well at least I got my friends. Like a life boat in the dark, saving me from the sharks. 
And when the world is upside down, the sky is full of clouds, they always come around, it feels like home. I never have to try, I can be myself and I. I’m never alone."

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Serotonin