Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kitchen stuff!

Thought I would show some of the things in my kitchen I love the most.

This is my beloved coffee maker(Dolce gusto), which I more or less impulsively bought for myself in Advent gift. Must be used capsules into the machine, It makes it incredibly easy to make only one cup of coffee.
It can also make hot cocoa and Ice the (since it has to deliver both cold and hot drinks.) Sometimes i also use it for hot watter for my the. 



 Next is my cafe latte spoons. They are long and lovely to touch.They are slightly different patterns / colors, but have the samelength and shape. I think there are more patterns than these four?!They are labeled"Rise". Available to buy here.


The last thing I want to show for now is my beautiful storageboxes, which I got from some friends. They are from "Manocan".Theyare available in these three patterns. Available to buy here





No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Serotonin