Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hunter!


FINALLY I got my Hunter wellies, and here we are talking about fucking love! Got them from my beautiful mother (also for Christmas). I think that she was tired of hearing that I wanted them.
They live up to my expectations. They are really nice to go in and have kept the water out of, the first rainy day of the new year.



I even spent a very long time to find some cheap Hunter wellies in physical stores, but had to abandon because it is extremely rare that these beautiful wellies are on offer. Instead, I give you this website.

On this site they sells many different models of Hunterwellies and other Hunterproducts, such as nursing and socks.
The site is definitely worth a look if you really want to save money on a pair of Hunter wellies or accessories for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay so pretty!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Serotonin