Saturday, September 24, 2011

Life can be beautiful

Oh yes, a quiet Saturday night! Is totally confused, just Saturday? My feeling for the day disappear when I partying on Thursdays. Today I have been 'cleared' my basement, where also some of my old clothes were to die! It was hard, but needed. I am getting ready to move, time can not go too fast!

Besides having
sorted in my old stuff, I have also been used the day to reflect on the things that happened recently. Both for me but also for the other people I have close. No, life is not always fair, but we've got to help each other through life's little shock.

Tonight I am just under the quilt, think it has been needed for quite some time. My boyfriend is out with his half brother, so I have it all for myself, it can also be good sometimes. Maybe I should try on clothes? Who knows.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Serotonin